Saturday, July 5, 2014

8dpo today.. maybe

So today was filled with... stuff and nothing.

SiL & her hubs went back to Cali. Had breakfast with them.
They had brought with them a pillow pet Stitch (from Lilo & Stitch... a movie Zoe LOVES).
Zoe frickin LOOOOOOOOVES that thing. She carries it around everywhere with her. And it's just as big as she is so it's totally adorable :) Will have to get photos before she moves on to something else. She carries it around along w/ a Santa hat wearing Yoda plush lol. That's my girl ;)

Oh and last night, we didn't get to bed until after midnight. Didn't actually get home until 11:30. Zoe was wrecked so went right to sleep in the car and right to sleep after we got her ready for bed.
She still woke up at 7 though.. grrr.
I guess that was ok though b/c today was her first class of Water Babies! YAY! :D
She had fun for the most part and we learned some stuff we can practice with her at the neighborhood pool.
Water babies was held at the local YMCA. That place was NICE. Helps to be smack in the middle of million dollar home neighborhoods I guess lol. (the ymca, not us ;) )
Zoe doesn't really seem to get the concept of kicking or a scooping motion with her arms and legs yet. Guess she will when she gets older :)

We came home, went to breakfast like I mentioned. Went to Petsmart.... then came back home and rested.
DH let Zoe up on to our bed to play w/ the kindle some. I went in there, and DH and I both snuck in some quick naps LOL. I kept waking up b/c the fan was turned on and blowing right on me making me cold. And Zoe would say something which always wakes me. That was nice though. Just a relaxing family moment where us parents can get some more rest hehe

Anywho... My temp hasn't been the best. It's dropped some and I really wasn't going to test.
But I caved anyway and used a wondfo this afternoon. It was a pretty good hold and... a shadow line appeared.
Damn wondfos and their shadows!

Just one of those things. Could be something or it could just be typical bad batch of wondfo tests.

Here are 2 pics. It's the same test, 2 different photos and of course tweaked w/ contrast and brightness b/c our camera sucks at picking up faint lines.
I know it's still hard to see even when tweaked.
The line came up within 30seconds and while it was faint, it wasn't THAT hard to see either (at least for a POASaholic/ line eyer)

Took another one a couple hours ago and the same thing happened. Faint shadowy line within 30seconds.

Wish I could say that I wasn't getting my hopes up b/c I know how these tests can be, but... yeah, I'm getting my hopes up. Wish I wasn't but I am.

Already told DH that if I get more shadow lines tomorrow that I'm using my last FRER ;) heh
He's fine with that.
When I told him that I got a shadowy line, but it could just be bad tests, he said "Well, lets hope it isn't." Awwww, love hearing that so much.
Just love that he wants another baby as much as I do. Even though Zoe is becoming quite the handful... we're so ready for more and to add even more wonderful chaos in to our lives.
Oh we'll be dying for more sleep, but it will be worth it... and that's what caffeine is for right? ;)

No comments: