Tuesday, July 15, 2014

18dpo, darn wondfos!

I know wondfo HPTs aren't always reliable in their lines. They're not consistant.
Didn't stop me from freaking the F out today when the test line came up lighter than it has been.
The OPK still looks good (and it's the last one I'm taking)... but that line on the hpt just made my stomach drop.

So I quickly took a shower w/ Zoe. Got us dried off and dressed and headed to Target. We needed to buy her lotion anyway.... that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it damnit! lol

Anyway, I ended up buying a box of clearblue digis b/c I wanted to see the number under the word and another box of 3 frer.
Came home and immediately took them.

Yep, looks right (2-3 for those that don't know ((like me)) means 4-5w pregnant)

And the FRER
That is the test line on the left and I'm pretty sure it took dye from the control.

Makes me feel better. BUt damn those wondfo tests for freaking me out. I shouldn't be this paranoid but I am. I can't help it.

Anyway, I won't be using the other 2 digis. Really wish they sold boxes of just one :\
May send them to SiL w/ the femara and opks if she wants them.
I will be using the other 2 FRER these next couple of days though.


Actually no I changed my mind. I don't think I will use the FRER. Just use up the wondfos and that's it unless I get another that freaks me out. Send the FRER to SiL too whenever. At this point I don't think the FRERs would get any darker which could cause some avoidable stress and worry.

No comments: