Monday, July 21, 2014

Oh nooooooooooo...

So I've been strolling down memory lane here. Reading my posts from when I was pregnant with Zoe.

Looks like my breasts were acting the same way they are now. Just sore when smooshed and then got better at around 7w.
6 or 7w seems to be when the gagging morning sickness started on a more regular basis.

Also, that my doc office does the first u/s and then doesn't do another until 12w!!! UUUUUUUUUUUUUGH
That was the info I was hoping to come by.
With Zoe, I was so spoiled b/c I had so many u/s in the beginning since I was still seeing the RE. Didn't go to my OB until 11w, so 12w was ya know.. the very next week.
Good lordy that is going to be a shitty wait. Not that this one is a walk in the park.

Also saw that I freaked out just as much as I am now ROFL. I guess that happens though, especially if you've had losses before.

No comments: