Wednesday, July 16, 2014

19dpo

These dang wondfos....
I was hoping for a darker line today. Oh, it's dark, don't get me wrong, but... it's still not as dark as the control.
 Damn tests!
I'm not totally freaking out b/c at least it's not that faint mess that it was yesterday. And looking back.. it looks about the same as the 17dpo test. Grrr...
I know they're cheap tests but damn.. a little quality control please?
It is darker than the tests I used w/ Zoe, but still... it's kind of crazy that they're not darker by now. I know I'm nitpicking and worrying probably over nothing but... oh well.

I am probably going to end up using another FRER tomorrow or Friday if the wondfos don't get darker than this.


As for symptoms.

Insomnia still. Not as bad last night. Did manage to get back to sleep quickly if I woke but I still woke up quite a bit.

Fatigue.... I'm just SO worn out during the day it's ridiculous.

Hungrier. I'm not wanting to eat everything in site, but it does feel like I'm getting hungry more often.

Keep getting right ovary area pains. Also if I move a certain way or even sneeze/cough sometimes, that area will get a sharp pain. Sometimes it's a sharp pulling pain, sometimes just a pain.
It had me concerned today. Coming home from the vet (just a check up on dog's ear)... I starting having pains in that area and of course ECTOPIC screamed in my head :\
____

Oh god... now this is going to be nasty so prepare yourselves...
I have all of my peesticks on my desk. I need to throw them away (keep one for memento).
Zoe likes sneaking in here and getting on my chair and messing w/ the items on my desk. She knows she isn't supposed to mess w/ the pee sticks b/c she's gotten a hand swatting for not putting them down when asked.
Anyway, I go to use the bathroom, I know she's in my chair. I come in here and she has the peed on end of the digital in her mouth.... without the cover on. *BARF*

It's my own fault for not closing the door to make sure she couldn't get in here, but still... EW EW EW.

No comments: