Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Crampy McCramppants

Ok, I hesitate to call what I'm feeling cramps but saying "aches" all the time is tiring lol.
Been feeling a good bit this morning. Lots coming from right O area. Feels very localized there, and in uterus it's more of an everywhere feeling.
Hope it's just Bean getting comfortable.
Looking up info, it could be round ligament pain. I can't remember what it felt like with Zoe. I do remember just having aching on my right O since that's where the corpus luteum cyst was, but that's all I remember.

Also wonder when I'm going to start showing. I have a lot more belly fat this time around. Thinking I'm just going to look even fatter for quite a while. UGH.
Looking at someone in my DD group who is 12w... she's already showing BIG TIME. Am I going to be like that by then? If so... there is no way we're going to be able to wait until then to tell.
____

According to a website, I will be 8w exactly on Zoe's birthday.... maybe if everything goes well I can convince DH to tell everyone then... or well, on the 9th when we have her party :)

Speaking of which, we already put in the order for her birthday cake. It's going to have Stitch on it along w/ some hibiscus flowers. I had wanted them to do it by hand but that would've cost an extra 50frickin dollars! WHA????? There aint no way in hell...
So we just got sugar paper w/ the design I made... which kind of sucks since I only made it out quickly.
Oh well.

We still have no idea exactly what we'll be getting her. DH still thinks he'll have the tardis done by then. Uhm.. no. He hasn't even gotten the material yet.
I'm still leaning towards a doll house or a play kitchen. Or both if we can find them for cheap :D

No comments: