Monday, July 7, 2014

10dpo FMU





And all 3 tests I've taken so far together



I know in the photos 10dpo looks darker. During the time limit, the 10dpo looked lighter to me. It looks about the same as the others now (9dpo afternoon is still a smidge darker).
Freaking the hell out but trying not to.
I did this with Zoe and my brain knows that day to day won't have much difference in them.. at least not right now while things are so early and probably still really really low hcg.
Still though... I can't help but worry :( That's what 4 early losses will do to you. Wish I could be like any fertile woman out there. See a line and announce it to the world ASAP b/c you just know you'll be having a baby in 9 months.

Anyway... going to try to remain optimistic. A line showed up which means I'm still pregnant.

As for symptoms....
Still the same aching type of feeling in uterus and in right O area. It's not constant and it doesn't hurt too bad. Just a dull aching for the most part.

Breasts are still tender too.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Omg! Congrats!!!