Sunday, July 13, 2014

Mmmm pepperoni

Went grocery shopping today and went to grab a pack of pepperoni. Just one of those small packs.
Saw this HUGE pack of old fashioned pepperoni for 5.99 (originally $15). I snatched that crap up faster than light.
It's so damn good and I'll be shocked if it lasts for more than a few days.
There's a ton of it but OMG YUM.
Yes, I am eating the hell out of it and I don't care. I know it's the best food I could eat, but it's also not like I'm going to go out and buy more either.
Need to wash some dishes so I can fix myself a proper lunch. Ugh... dishes.
____

Man, SiL gets on my damn nerves sometimes. She's one of those types that doesn't want her daughter to be super girly. Why? I have no idea.
SiL isn't super girly by any means so I guess she's hoping her DD turns out the same way. So she always sticks her nose up at Disney movies, doesn't want her DD to like any of the Disney princesses etc etc.
I can understand maybe limiting it some, but acting like it's below her just gets on my damn nerves.
Her daughter liking that stuff isn't going to do any damn harm.


No comments: