Sunday, July 6, 2014

9dpo afternoon test

Yeah I couldn't resist. Headed to Target and picked up 2 packs of 3c FRER. I had to use one of them just to see the line come up again.
It did the same thing as this morning.
Comparing the 2 right now, they look about the same. Not surprised by that or anything since it hasn't even been 24hrs yet :P

Just wanted to make sure that it was real and not some horribly faulty something that's just playing with my emotions.

Here's the test... photo taken at the 5min mark and is not tweaked.


DH went to church w/ Zoe. Also went to Chinese for lunch with his family afterwards. They usually go to the same place since it's just right down the road.
Guess someone bought fortune cookies and the one Zoe picked.. well... just read it for yourself
When DH handed it to me and I read it... I almost burst in to tears.
How awesome and coincidental is that? Hopefully it comes true.


Oh and I am definitely getting my hopes WAAAAAAAAAY up. B/c we also went to Kohls. Why?
Bc I wanted to buy this shirt...
I got it in 4t so even if gawd forbid this one doesn't stick, she'll hopefully be able to wear it when we do get our sticky bean :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing!!!!!! My test looked just like that with my now 2yr old son. And the fortune cookie is awesome! Keep it for the baby book! :)