Friday, July 18, 2014

Sleep child!!!!

She woke up before 5am today! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.
Girl needs to stop waking up so dang early :( Momma needs sleep!
She did go back to sleep, but only until 5:30 :\
No wonder why I'm so dang tired.

No idea why she started waking up this early. DH is getting up with her tomorrow. I need sleep sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Think I'll go put on some Lilo & Stitch and see if I can get at least a 10min nap in while she watches it lol.
 I did that yesterday w/ Nightmare Before Christmas. Think I managed a 5min nap after she was done climbing all over me. Whatever, it helped.

I am definitely becoming hungry more often. Got hungry a couple hours after dinner. Thought it may have been thirst but no, it was hunger.
Had 2 slices of cheese and got nauseous about 5mins after. Thankfully it was mild and didn't last for long though.

OO if I can get Zoe down for a nap in an hour or so, I could nap too! Heaven..... 

No comments: