Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Awesome :D

So today got even better.
Oh it started off pretty crappy. Other than having to get up and pee 4 or 5 times last night. I woke up at 3 and could not get back to sleep. That is I couldn't get back to sleep until around 5:40 and of course Zoe woke up at 6am. UGH lol

After the appointment, let Z stay up for a while until around noon and put her down for a nap. I also went down for a nap. About an hour later, OF COURSE we get someone ringing the GD doorbell and the dogs start going crazy.

After I answer it and shut the dogs up. Zoe starts crying, but thankfully only for a minute before she goes back to sleep. WOOT!
I lay back down and promptly go back to sleep and we both slept in until 2:30!!!
WHAAA????
I'm lucky if Z sleeps for more than 30minutes!!!
OMG I so needed that. Best nap ever... even w/ it being interrupted and almost ruined.

Anywho... I'm so excited to tell everyone. Few days before the appointment, I asked DH when he wanted to tell everyone if things looked ok and he said.. "Uhm... that Friday?" o_O lol
But yeah, we're just waiting until Z's party.
I think they suspect something though b/c they keep being nosy about my appointment, asking DH how much time he took off etc etc. They know we're not telling them the truth but don't want to actually say it.
I just know when we tell they're going to be like "I knew it!" Oh well.

I think it's good that we'll be telling them then though. I'll be 8w then, or well according to the OB office, I'll be 9w then and I think I'm going to be bigger by then. I can already tell that the bloat is starting to settle in for the long haul until it's replaced by baby.
They could just think I'm getting fatter which I guess would technically be true? :P lol But I definitely think I'll be looking mighty huge in not that long.

No comments: