Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hope?

Allowing myself to hope... just a little.
I'm still leaning more towards not ovulating (more temps will show me whether I did or not)...
looking back at the chart where I definitely did (Zoe's chart)... my temps look kind of similar... at least w/ what they're doing post-O.
That cycle, they rose pretty slow and weren't very high at first. I had a dip at 5dpo then it shot up after that and stayed above 98 most of the time... there was one day when it dropped to just below, but I had already gotten multiple positives by then.

Anyway, IF I did ovulate when FF says I did, I'd be 5dpo today and I had a dip.
It could be nothing though. While the EWCM was there, that +opk wasn't.
My breasts did start becoming sore a few days ago when I would've been... maybe 1 or 2dpo and they were sore for the TWW last cycle too.

Just have to wait and see... which BLOWS.

No comments: