Thursday, July 17, 2014

20dpo

Tested a little earlier b/c I couldn't wait.
These tests are driving me crazy. The wondfos are not  calming my paranoia at all. They're actually making it worse.
I took a FRER today too. It looks the same as 18dpo as I thought it probably would. I am NOT using the last one unless something happens that I feel like I should use it.
Test pics





It's really starting to freak me out. The wondfo is definitely lighter. Again, I know that doesn't mean a lot when it comes to these tests but it's still making me super worried :(
Really trying not to have a total panic attack here. I know I know that the lines are still nice and dark... I just can't help but worry.
____

EDIT:
Looking back at Zoe's tests is making me feel better.
Here are the 20dpo tests w/ her
And looking at all of the wondfo pics w/ her... I can see that the progression is ALL over the place.
I'm sure I was freaking out just as much then as I am now though lol.


EDIT #2:
And looking at the pee sticks w/ betas thread has calmed my nerves some. Looks like a lot of women's FRERs stop progressing at a certain point. And one woman had a beta of over 38k and her wondfo line still wasn't as dark as the control. She was probably experiencing that one thing though where the lines start getting lighter b/c hcg is so high. Can't remember the term for it.
Anyway, still makes me feel better.

I know my constant freaking out is tiresome.

Oh and I also told myself that I was going to try my hardest to not complain as much this pregnancy... especially near the end.
This could be the last time I'm ever pregnant and I want to cherish every moment of it... uncomfortable, tired, sick, whatever.

2 comments:

Shari said...

Try diluting your pee with the ICs as you may very well be experiencing the hook effect with them.

LisaL said...

Hook effect!! Thank you! Lol, I could not remember what it was called.
I dunno if I am or not. I think these are just crap tests :P