Sunday, July 6, 2014

Holy frackin crap

I'll save my ramblings for after....







HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was NOT expecting to see this this morning. Holy shit holy shit holy shit!!!!
FRER line started to show about 20-30sec. I thought it was going to be like last cycle. Faulty crap test, but it just kept getting darker and pinker. The FRER photo was taken at the 3min mark. It got a little darker still after that and it is def a nice beautiful pink line.
I wanted to be sure though so used the target brand test too. Again, within 20-30sec... a faint line started to show that only got more visible. Photo was taken at 1min mark.

Started shaking and crying. Crying mostly b/c I don't want to lose this one and praying to whatever is out there listening to let this stick.
DH isn't even awake yet. I couldn't sleep last night AT ALL and our dog kept shaking its head (need to take to vet) so I got up to let them out and feed them so DH could sleep in.
Going to be a nice surprise when he does wake :D

Pls pls pls let this be a sticky bean!!

Will be buying more tests to keep an eye on things.

Oh and I've been feeling some minor aches coming from the uterus area. Didn't mention yesterday but when we were all laying on the bed, she pressed in to my uterus area and it hurt like hell. Actually made me catch my breath. It ached for a few mins after and then that was it. Tossing and turning last night, whenever I laid on my back, I could feel some minor aches coming from there. Thought maybe intestinal since we did pig out on some Chinese buffet before we go strict again.
And this morning, having the same feeling. So thinking it's the bean getting comfy. At least I hope so.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy crappola!!!! Stick bean stick!

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Sticky dust your way!!!!!