Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Ramblings

So Zoe didn't want to nap and I didn't want to listen to her screaming anymore so eventually got her up.
I'm so frickin tired it's not even funny. Think I'm going to make myself some green tea. See if some caffeine will help.

Feeling twinges down below all day long but nothing major.

And yeah, just sitting here wanting to obsess about every little thing like crazy but I can't b/c there's really not that much to obsess about lol.

I know it's still WAY early, but all of this has made me start wondering about the birth.
Would I pick c-sec again or would I go for a VBAC??
Honestly, they both have their appeal.
I had a very rough recovery after my c-sec and while I know it wouldn't be as bad if I went in for a repeat right off the bat, the thought of getting cut open again isn't very appealing... especially if our crazy butts decide we want another baby, which would be a bit risky w/ another c-sec.
BUT knowing almost exactly when baby would be born is nice.

VBAC... recovery may be easier depending on if I tear or whatever. If we did want to have another, the risk wouldn't be as great as if I had a c-sec. Pushing a baby out of my junk could cause some incontinence though... nm the possibility of tearing.

Hmm, I dunno.. it's a long way off so I'm sure I won't be any closer to what I would want to do any time soon heh.

Oh another con for a c-sec. I wouldn't be able to pick Zoe up... or let her climb on me for a while after. That would be difficult b/c she wouldn't really understand why.
____

Ok not too much rambling. My tired brain is shutting down slowly and I can't think quite so well right now.

No comments: