Thursday, July 17, 2014

OOO boy

Ate some polska today for breakfast/lunch. Holy moly it is making me SICK.
Guess this is morning sickness. Man oh man I am not feeling well after eating it. Even the thought of it makes me want to hurl.

Oh and I've taken a couple of those gender predictor things.
Chinese gender chart says girl.
Another site said boy...

And I did the baking soda test yesterday. You put baking soda in a cup then add the pee. If it fizzes a lot then boy, if not then girl.
I remember doing it with Zoe and it barely fizzed (like a flat soda).
This time was WAY different and it fizzled quite a bit like a newly opened soda.

So yeah, we'll see :) I have no feelings one way or another though. Was clueless with Zoe and I'm sure that will be the same for this one lol.

Anywho... MAN, I hope the morning sickness doesn't get worse than this. I got off very lucky w/ Zoe and was hoping it would be the same now lol.

2 comments:

Shari said...

I thought the second baby and morning sickness was way worse!

LisaL said...

Thankfully it was just the once today. Think I'm going to stay away from that polska for a while.... or at least eat only a little bit of it. Bleh, even just thinking about eating more is making me nauseated.