Friday, July 25, 2014

Bleh

So I gave nephew a bath w/ Zoe. Apparently they both really needed it.
Anyway, I was drying him off and then combed his hair and turns out those dark spots that SiL said was a birth mark? WRONG.... nothing but cradle cap.
Just large gooey chunks of dander started to come off in his hair as I was combing it. So gross. I got almost all of it off though. Need to lotion his head a little more. Wish we had some baby oil. Would rather put that on him for it.

Still though... how the hell did they not know it was cradle cap? That's what I had thought it was when I first saw it but took their word that it was a birth mark. I mean damn... it's their baby, they're the ones bathing him. They should've saw the large dandruff flakes in his hair and put 2 and 2 together.

No comments: