Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Go away cold!

I haven't had a cold this bad in years.
It's still not too terrible, but not pleasant.
Last night was such a pain. I didn't sleep well at all b/c my nose was stuffy, but that quickly changed and made me wish it was just stuffy again.
I guess having to mouth breath and all of the mucus my nose is producing is causing me to dehydrate a bit quicker.
I had to keep waking up to drink water b/c my left nostril would completely dry out and it hurt whenever I breathed.
It felt raw and exposed and burned like hell whenever I breathed in which prevented me from sleeping or woke me up.
I have a sore on the upper part of my mouth that would get irritated as well when my mouth dried out and just UGH awful.
Thankfully drinking water did help some, but not for long. Water still makes me nauseated if I drink too much of it, so I could only drink enough to last about an hour or so.
Such a pain.
____

I really need to get a pregnancy pillow. I'd rather get one now when I still don't really need it than wait until I do. I'll have to see if somewhere actually sells one. Would rather not have to order it online and pay shipping.
____

RLP has been acting up some. Sneezed earlier and had another sharp pain/pulling feeling. It wasn't as intense as that other one.
I'm ok with it though, just tells me that everything is growing like it should :)
____

DH's younger sis called him yesterday to congradulate us.
She's the one that I'm not so fond of.... well she's gotten better and I've moved on from the terrible things she's said.. at least for my niece's sake.

I feel bad for DH's uncle though. Him and his wife have been trying for a baby for over 10 years now. They're both getting up there in age and his wife is only still trying b/c the uncle wants to.
She has very severe symptoms of PCOS and I know that's one of the reasons why it has never happened for them.
They had to be so upset when they heard the news and it makes me feel so guilty. I know it's not OUR fault and we also struggled so it's not like I'm some fertile chick rubbing it in their faces, but I can't help but still feel guilty about it.

3 comments:

Just T said...

I know its hard to feel guilty about being pregnant. You put in your time and know just as well as any of us suffering through this how hard it is. Im sure it is very hard on your aunt & uncle and I bet the also understand and are happy for you. Enjoy this part of your life, you worked for it and deserve it!

Patty said...

Don't feel guilt. Feel comfort in the fact that you can truly appreciate what they have gone through and will be sensitive to it. You deserve this!

LisaB said...

I hope you feel better!
Aw, please don't feel guilty. You guys struggled a lot too <3