Friday, February 10, 2012

Was that what I think it was?

Why yes... it was!!!
So I was going to wait until next week to try the doppler again. I was about to take a shower so figured WTH, might as well try.
So I stripped down, grabbed the doppler & aloe and laid on the bed.
I focused on the left side since that's where the OB saw the LO when she did the u/s last time.
Nothing at first, and then suddenly, in this one spot... there was a HB!!!!!
BUT it didn't sound like it was going fast enough. I guess it was my own? No idea... so I went a little more left and holy crap.. there's another hb and it's faster!! YAY!
I had the volume all the way up and it was clear as day. The doppler did pick up that there was a hb but it didn't measure it. And I lost it pretty quickly as well.
But still... I finally found the hb and holy moly I'm SO frickin relieved. YAY YAY YAY!!
That just takes takes so much of my worry away. I hope it will be easier to find it now so I can have that reassurance when I need it.

The only thing I did different is that I drank A LOT of water and was about to pee all over myself when I started looking. Seriously, it started to hurt by the time I did finally use the bathroom lol.
____

I REALLY need to watch how much I'm eating.
Last night.. I didn't think I was eating a lot for dinner, but apparently I did. When I laid down, I HAD to lay on my back. If I tried laying on either side, I would start feeling nauseous and felt like I was going to hurl at any second. I gagged a few times before finally just laying on my back.
____

Oh and DH decided how we're going to spell the girl name if we're having a girl.
I really didn't care if it was Zooey, Zoey or Zoe. I just really like the name however it's spelled.
DH doesn't like the Y at the end so Zoe it is :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! I'm so glad you found it!! I listen to the baby's heartbeat every morning. LOL

Unknown said...

Excited for you that you finally got to hear the HB!