Monday, February 27, 2012

Kinda quick

This last week has gone by pretty quickly. Great great great! I can't wait for my appointment on Thursday! I know I'm probably not gonna get an u/s but I just wanna hear them pick up the heartbeat and tell me everything sounds great heh.

I hope every week is like this past one. Just go by quickly! Not that I'm not enjoying being pregnant and having the experience (when I'm not worrying)... I just want my baby!
I had a dream last night that apparently I was being induced or something, and was only 1 week away from having it. I was SO excited and SO freaked out at the same time hehe. It was such a great dream. So much better than m/c ones that I'm still having every once in a while.
____

I mentioned to DH last night that I can't wait to start feeling movement. He told me that his boss told him that it feels like someone is thumping you with a finger. I'm sure that's when baby is a little bit bigger. I think I read baby is only about 4inches right now. Still super tiny so I'm sure any sort of kicks and whatnot aren't very strong. PLUS I have a lot of fat in that area so that might be masking some of it as well *shrugs*
____

I hate sleeping on my sides :( My hips and knee on the side I was laying on would start to ache like crazy last night. Was terrible and it kept waking me up. Going to try falling asleep on the wedge. I don't think that's going to work though. Even though I like falling asleep on my back, I still wake on my sides and w/ the wedge under me, that's going to be uncomfortable.
Just have to hope my body eventually gets used to it which I'm sure it will.
____

Oh update on the cat. Can't remember if I did an update so my bad if I repeat something.
I had to take the soothing collar off of him. He's not used to wearing a collar and this one was irritating him. I didn't realize how much until I saw a bald red patch on his neck where he was constantly licking. So I took it off of him. Unfortunatly, that area is still bothering him b/c he's still licking it and it's gotten worse. We're probably going to have to buy a cone to put on his head.
Poor kitty.

As for the pooing and peeing. I've been spraying the 2 spots once a day w/ the Comfort zone spray. It seems to be working b/c no more incidents so far. Shit better work for frickin $31 for a tiny ass little bottle of it.

1 comment:

LisaB/lisabttc said...

WOW 16 weeks!! I hope you start feeling lots more movement soon! Good luck at your next appt! I can't remember if you are team green or not. I think it's a girl :-)