Saturday, February 11, 2012

Morning Sickness?

Guess I still have it. Still gagging and feeling nauseated a bit more too. It could be worse so I'm not complaining about it.
____

I found the HB for DH last night. YAY! Only thing is that I'm actually not 100% sure it was the baby's hb and not my own pulse being picked up. It was VERY clear this time and the doppler did actually record the rate which was between 120-130. I know my own hr is kind of high in the 140's... so *shrugs* Maybe it wasn't measuring it correctly, who knows.
It was in the right spot so yeah.. I dunno hehe.
He smiled when I did finally find it though.... while trying to pull down my pants.. sigh.. perv lol.
____

We have a wedding to go to today. Going to take something like 2.5 hours to get there so we have to leave all early which means I have to get ready all early. My hair is NOT easy to work with at all, and my face is oily so makeup tends to come off easily as well. Oh joy hehe
____

Saw DH's aunt last night. First time we saw her since they found out we are pregnant. She's super excited and almost patted my stomach until I said it was all still fat :P lol
She's def not the best person in the world, but her along with the rest of DH's family absolutely love children.
I do still plan on raising our child mostly primal. Yeah I'm slacking off with that right now, but I think it will be for the best. I'm not going to totally deny them sugary floury cakey shit, but it's def not something they'll be eating often.

No comments: