Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DH is adorable

I was in the middle of watching another episode of One Born Every Minute when DH got home.
One of the women on the show was having a really hard time with labor. Lots of pain and the baby was stuck.
DH asked me.... "How can you watch this? Doesn't it freak you out??!!!"

I just laughed and said no and then he looked at me like I was insane :P lol

I dunno.... right now, I'm just not afraid of labor... actually I'm really excited about it. I'm sure it's scary when you're actually going through it, and it's extra scary if a complication occurs, but I dunno... right now... I can't wait!
It's just that one final thing to go through before you get your baby and that's just exciting to me.
The more I watch these kind of shows, the more I read birth stories, if they're horror stories or perfect... it just feels like I'm getting more mentally prepared for it and like I said.. I can't wait to reach that point.

2 comments:

SLES75 said...

Labor wasn't too terribly scary for me. I was more scared of being a little early and actually sad my pregnancy was ending. In fact when my OB broke my water bag, I cried. She asked why, and I said, "because there's no going back now." Meaning, my pregnancy was over.

Don't get me wrong, I was excited to be having my baby, but I was just getting to enjoy my pregnancy and feeling her move and the fun parts....

I think IFers are so freaking prepared for everything, it's not as scary for us as those fertiles out there.

And you're right...you're just preparing.....like a good IFer should :) lol

LisaL said...

Lol exactly :D I knew others would understand! hehe