Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Needing a good cry

And I'm watching the first season of One Born Every Minute on mylifetime to get that achieved lol.
Watching them backwards so started off with episode 8. Holy crap the story w/ the woman giving her twins up for adoption and just the joy of the adoptive parents. Waterfall down my face lol.

The show just makes my heart yearn for all of this even more. I love seeing that first moment when everything is calm and baby is looking up at mommy or daddy. Just such a magical moment... I want it so much and can't wait.

1 comment:

unaffected said...

Aww! It will be a magical, unforgettable moment for you, Lisa!

And I LOVE the design of this blog! So cute!

And one other random thing... you had commented on my blog post when I was talking about the show Face Off. What's funny is that I thought of you when I first started watching last season, b/c I know how much you enjoy creating things and you are so good at halloween masks! :) Hopefully it's available on Netflix or even to buy soon. It's worth it!