Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Booo dreams, Booooo

I keep having miscarriage dreams :(
Obviously I'm still terrified of something going wrong, but at least give me some peace when I'm sleeping. Sigh....
Last night was awful... dreamt that I was feeling wet, so went to the bathroom. I pulled down my undies and saw blood and a small clot on the panty liner. Used the bathroom and felt another smallish clot pass in to the toilet. I kept looking at it close to see if it was the baby or not... and then it switched to another dream thankfully.
Scary stuff though....

I want a fun baby dream damnit!
____

In lighter news...
DH finally told his boss yesterday. He still hasn't told the people he works with though. I can't wait to hear about that heh.
I really hope they don't want to throw me/us a baby shower though. I know DH has said they wanted to before, but I don't know them. I've met some of them once... that's it. I mean they're all super nice and friendly and REALLY outgoing, but yeah, that is torture for someone like me that just wants to disappear in to a corner lol.
I'll still take the free stuff though :P lol

No comments: