Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rough Start

So last night, DH and I moved some stuff over to where the cat was crapping. Can't get to the spot, can't crap right?
Well, it seems to be working so far, BUT, I woke up today and just UGH.
I looked around the house really quick for cat crap.. nothing so yay.
I come in to the computer room and look over at the doggy bed on the floor. There looks like there are wet spots on it. UUUUUUGH.
I'm hoping it's just from where the dogs licked, but nope.. I smelled it and sure enough, it's cat piss. It was on the dog bed AND looked like it ran on to the floor.
Fuckin awesome.
I picked it up, went back in to our bedroom where the cat was laying and rubbed the pillow all over his head and smacked him on the ass.
Pissed is not even close to where I was on the angry scale. RAGE is more like it.

I can deal with cat shit. Oh that pisses me off too, but it was hard turds so easy to clean up. Still gross, but easy.
Cat piss on the other hand is something totally different. Cats use their piss to mark for a reason.. b/c it stinks to high heaven. I am NOT going to deal with that shit. I am NOT going to have a home where I have to be paranoid about if the cat is going to start pissing everywhere.

I was ready to get rid of the cat right then and there. He's lucky we don't know anyone that can take him b/c he would've been gone.

I do love our cat, but I am not going to put up with this shit for much longer.
He needs to GTFO whatever it is that has crawled up his ass or he's gonna be living somewhere else.
I don't want that to happen, but if I have to choose between a clean cat piss free house vs keeping him... byebye kitty.

I went to petsmart and bought a pheromone soothing collar for cats and some spray that's supposed to do that as well.
The spray was expensive as shit, so it better work. Hoping the collar will since it was cheaper... but we'd have to replace it every month.

Situation is just so damn frustrating. DH already told me yesterday that we're not getting another cat whenever this one passes. And I would've been sad about that before, but not any longer. Cats are just too much of a hassle. Clean animals my ass. Oh sure, they clean themselves, but if they get it in to their heads to piss and shit outside of the litterbox.. there is pretty much nothing you can do about it.
THAT does not = a clean animal in my book.
____

Asked DH last night when he wants to start trying for more kids, and he told me we can try right away if I want.
I'm glad he's ok with it. He did say we're not going to use meds again though. And I get it. Hopefully we won't ever have to.... I will have to watch my weight though since that seems to have been my major problem.
Heh... I told him that we're going to have to get pregnant 3 months after baby is born so our kids will be 1 year apart exactly. He just looked at me like I was crazy lol.

No comments: