Friday, February 17, 2012

Taco Bell

Isn't my fav food, but damn I was devouring that mess last night.
Had a family get together at frickin 7pm at taco bell to discuss DH's grandfather's birthday party.
By the time we got there, I was HUNGRY!!! I got 3 chicken soft tacos and 1 regular hard shell taco and tore them up! lol
Thankfully eating that much didn't get me sick.
____

Won't get in to it, but UGH there was so much drama last night too. Lets just say someone was acting like a lil whiny bitch and someone else got tired of hearing the snide remarks aimed their way.
Yelling cussing and just frickin ridiculous over absolutely nothing.
Oh the joys of get togethers.
____

Everyone.... and I mean EVERYONE is hoping for this LO to be a boy.
Could be, but I wouldn't hold my breath hoping for it lol.
I just know some people are going to be disappointed if it is a girl. I know it's going to be just a quick passing disappointment but still.
Like I said before... even though OF COURSE DH and I just want a healthy baby as does everyone... both of us are also hoping for a boy.
I didn't intentionally hope for a boy, it just happened. We're gonna love whatever the little booger is though :)
____

I told DH yesterday that he was gonna be a good daddy.
He doesn't think so though. Awwww :( He thinks that just b/c he doesn't have any kind of talent to teach our kids that he's not gonna be a good dad (his words). Awwwwwwwww :(
That's what tutors are for damnit! lol
His friend that we vacationed with doesn't have any talents either and guess what he does? Yep, he gets his kids tutors.. like for guitar lessons.

A little later I started telling DH how our children are going to have his wit/humor and how I'm going to be surrounded by little hims. That made him smile and crack a couple jokes too. I know that made him happy. They can tag team and come at me with whatever they have... I'm ready for it! lol

No comments: