Tuesday, February 14, 2012

14w!

Happy V-Day everyone :)
I hope your DH's have something nice in store for you... if you're in to that sort of thing heh.

DH brought me home some plants yesterday. Awwww.... sounds cheesy but it is what I wanted :)
I really want a blue orchid, but I guess being V-Day they're all pink and whatnot. It's all good, it's still really pretty and I love it. Just need to find a better pot to put it in :)
And forgive the mess in the other photo. That's my card/craft table that is a total disaster area. heh

We're going out to dinner tonight too. Thank goodness b/c I had no idea what to cook tonight :P lol
I'm not big on V-day other than getting some yummy candy but this one just feels extra special.
____

14 weeks. Wow.... I know I say that each week I hit but it is... it's a wow moment for me.
I started off the day w/ the doppler again and I did hear what I'm sure is baby's hb. It was faint once again though and sounded like it was WAY in the background, but it was much faster than the other hbs I was picking up.
Grow little monkey! GROW! heh
____

Here's my 14w belly shot. Decided to tighten up the shirt so you could gaze at my wonderfully gross B belly... sigh. Sounds like it's common in women w/ PCOS. No idea WHY, but guess it's just another one of the lovely perks of the condition... awesome :\
Lets compare to last week

Still a whole lot of nothin going on.. and yep... they're the same PJ bottoms hehe.

No comments: