Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Symptoms

Just wanted to list symptoms I have or ones that have disappeared etc.

Gagging is still occuring, but not nearly as much/often as it was. It's like now.. instead of gagging, I just gett nauseated and feel like I need to gag but don't.

Nipples seem to be getting darker. Notice it more on my right one. It looks almost purply.

Nipples are also still flaking and itchy. They don't itch as much, but every once in a while it's bad.

Sleeping is still terrible. It's taking FOREVER to get to sleep which is a huge problem b/c DH's snoring keeps me up. I start feeling bad for making him roll over/change positions so I usually end up getting up and sleep on the couch.

My dreams aren't as detailed as they were before. Still more than pre-preg though.

Feel a constant very dull ache whenever I'm sitting on my left lower abdomen. Guessing it's either RLP or where the baby could be.

Still have meat aversion.

Cold is almost gone thank goodness. Still have a tingly throat that makes me cough every once in a while, and when I lay down my nose stuffs up, but I'm not mouth breathing as much anymore... WOO! heh

Canker sores in mouth have almost healed. The one on the upper part still is a little tender, but it's coming along... slowly....


I'm sure there's probably something I'm forgetting, but that's all I can think of for now :)

No comments: