Monday, February 13, 2012

Oh, maybe it's the placenta

Maybe it's the placenta I'm hearing. It is always in the same spot. I guess it's a good thing that I'm hearing that though right? I mean I guess it wouldn't be pumping any longer if something was wrong would it? *shrugs*

____
My nipples are def getting darker. I can actually tell for sure now. Not sure if the whole area is getting larger though. They've always been kind big when not erect and when erect they shrink up a lot lol.
Now... it's like my nips are perma erect but not like how they used to be.... I dunno it's weird.
Nipples have gone back to being super itchy and flaky again. BLEH! SO irritating!

Oh speaking of nipples... I was looking through my Mayo Clinic book... and in the back, there is a drawing of a baby breastfeeding. It shows the nipple in the mouth and HOLY SHIT the nipple is like 3 inches long!!! WTF????
I scanned and uploaded the photo for your enjoyment
HOLY CRAP right??
Do nipples really get that long? I still want to try to breastfeed if I can but good lord.. it's going to weird me out if I have dangly long weirdo nipples! rofl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha...no worries the nipples really don't get that long!! At max mine got were 1 1/2 inches long and I breastfed for 18 months. Of course now that I am pregnant again mine are all kinds of colors, shapes, lengths and holy hell they are flaky and itchy too!!! It drives me crazy when they itch! I've started putting hydrocortizone on them along with lotion and it seems to be helping some.