Sunday, February 5, 2012

Achy

Started yesterday when I got angry at my cat and dog.
Cat pooped on the carpet again (something he never did before but for some reason started)... and caught one of the dogs chowing down on a cat turd...... wth is it with dogs and cat shit??
Got pissed so first picked up the dog and popped him on the butt, then picked up the fat cat to take him to the spot and popped him on the butt too.
TOTALLY shouldn't have picked either up b/c I've been having a dull ache in the uterus region since. It's ok until I sit down.
It's just a dull ache, nothing major, but it has me a little worried.... sigh.

What else.... oh I've started taking 1000mg metformin instead of 1500. Decided to start wean off of it.

Cold is letting up slowly but surely thankfully. My nose isn't as stuffy today and tickling in my throat isn't as bad AND finally when I cough it feels like more phlegm is being loosened instead of just sitting there. So YAY for getting better :D

Pretty tired today though. I slept REALLY well last night. Best I've slept in a very long time, but just feeling really tired right now and it's only 12:30. Maybe that exhaustion symptoms is finally hitting me, or it could just be my body needing more sleep to get better from the cold *shrugs*

No comments: