Tuesday, February 14, 2012

More kids

Going to have to have a serious talk with DH soon on when he wants to have more kids.
I'm not getting any younger and the longer we wait.. well.. we all know how that goes.
It's so unfair that women have such a short time frame of healthy fertility. Especially nowadays with couples waiting longer to start families. By the time they do... the woman only really has a handful of years left. Just seems like such a rush.

I'm going to be 33 this year. GEEZE.
I know at 35, there's not a switch or something that suddenly turns all of a woman's eggs to crap quality, but still... 35 is only 2 years away.
It'll be tough having children close in age, but I think that's what we're going to have to do.
I REALLY want 2 more children and  *shrugs* I just dunno what we're gonna do or what DH wants to do.
Like I said, going to have to talk and see what's up.

No comments: