Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tidbits

DH is just as impatient to find out the gender as I am lol.
We were heading out to grab some dinner last night and he said
"5 more weeks *groan*".
I didn't know what the hell he was talking about so asked him and then he said
"Until we find out what we're having..."

Dawwwww... Just think it's so cute. He's not really the type of guy that is comfy sharing his feelings or expressing himself a lot, so I guess that's why I find that and his other comments just so sweet.

____
I'm going to start working on the mural today. BUT, I'm not going to use the sticky vinyl stuff. The stuff is too expensive and too much work. I'm just gonna paint directly on the wall. Not sure what I'm going to do about what I already have up there. DH thinks I should take it down completely, but I worked too hard to do that lol. I'm going to try to just continue w/ just paint and hope it's not too noticeable.
I still want to make some spots a bit more 3D by using foam. Like on the wooden sign I'm going to do w/ baby's name on it etc.
So yeah, may not start painting today, just sketch everything out.

No comments: