Friday, February 3, 2012

Holy crud!

I just looked on amazon at pregnancy pillows and holy shit! I didn't realize how expensive they are!
Naive me I guess, geeze. I guess everyone should expect all pregnancy related items to be expensive.... gotta suck every penny out of us when we're desperate  :\

I'll have to talk to DH about that b/c... WOW. I think DH would actually benefit from one too lol. With his snoring, I think he'd get in to better positions to help with that.
But still.... damn.... why is a frackin pillow so expensive!? GEEEEEEZE

3 comments:

Jen said...

I know! I really wanted one too, but I just don't know if I can justify it. Stupid stores trying to make us pay for comfort!

SLES75 said...

I bought a simple body pillow and curved it around me like the pregnancy pillows. It was a Laura Ashley from bed bath and beyond for $15 I think. I bought a cover for it at Target on clearance for $5. Way cheaper than the official "pregnancy" pillows and I slept awesome all the way up to delivery...

Just a suggestion...good luck!

LisaL said...

Thanks for the tip SLESE. I was thinking of just getting a big pillow as well. Save some money so I can spend it on something better.