Tuesday, February 7, 2012

13 weeks

2nd trimester!! Holy crap!
This last week took FOREVER. I swear it feels like I haven't gone to the doc in forever, even though it was just last week... that's how long it felt.
Can't believe I'm finally here though. I really hope it is how everyone says and the weeks fly by.
It's not that I'm not enjoying this... I just want to make sure everything is still ok and I want my baby already! hehe
My 16w appointment needs to be here already. I'm still worried something is going to go wrong and it's terrible. I hate being so paranoid!
____

As promised, here's a bump photo.
5 weeks, 11 weeks, 13 weeks


The upper part of my stomach has def gotten larger, but to me... I still look the same. *shrugs*

2 comments:

SLES75 said...

there's definitely a little something there...and it kills me you call yourself fat....you by no means look fat in any of these pictures....Congrats on making it to the 2nd trimester.....here's hoping things continue going well!!!

LisaL said...

Oh trust me... I am. My clothes hide it fairly well :P lol
It's somethin else without all of the clothes covering it up hehe
But thanks :D