Friday, February 17, 2012

Baby's heartbeat

Alrighty... after hearing how well the doppler picked up the heartbeat yesterday, I wanted to try to get a video of it today and YAY I did! hehe

First up....
You can hear how it's faint and then suddenly gets louder.
Also at the 9 and 29sec mark, you can hear a bump on the doppler. Other than breathing, I wasn't moving at all. Maybe the bumps were the baby moving/kicking near the doppler.. telling me to stop already! hehe


And a quick one. It was still pretty loud and then all of a sudden, nothing. Baby must've moved away. Just think it's so neat :D



And for comparison, here's the first video I recorded of what I'm sure now is the placenta. You can def hear the difference.


____
Am I feeling movement?
It could be nothing and obviously since I haven't been through this before, I have no idea, but I'm feeling some really really REALLY light flutterings down below. Difficult to explain what it feels like exactly. It's super duper light and I'm wondering if I'm imagining things lol. I def wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't just been messing with the doppler.

EDIT: Crap.... I'm actually 14w3d not 2d. DERRRRR

I tells time gud.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!! Great heartbeat!!! And that definitely was the baby moving! :-)

LisaB/lisabttc said...

Aww that is so neat! Yay!