Thursday, February 9, 2012

Worry is kicking in

My next appointment seems so far away and all I can do it worry right now.
My RLP isn't all that bad any longer and THAT is making me worry.
I still haven't picked up anything on my doppler yet and of course, that makes me worried.
BLEH!!!!!

I mean I really don't have reason to worry, I'm not cramping and I'm not bleeding, so.. *shrugs* Ya just never know and so many things are so uncertain to me still.

It feels like things are moving up, higher in to my abdomen.
I had a bit of er... diarrhea last night.
Before... if I had any aches from that, it would be below my belly button... last night it was right at my bellybutton/waist. I didn't know what the hell it was at first until that first trip to the bathroom.
Anyway, that was weirdly comforting lol. Just knowing everything has been pushed up some.
____

Cold is gone. I still have a slight tickle in my throat every once in a while that causes me to cough, but other than that I'm fine. Back to preg phlegmy throat and stuffy nose lol.

3 comments:

Shari said...

Where are you trying to find the hb? I found Athena's hb at 11 weeks but it was not where I thought it should be. It was way low (right above the pubic bone) and way off to the side. Im sure you will be hearing it real soon!

Just so you know the worrying never goes away even after they are born....lol

Unknown said...

I had a problem finding my LO's heartbeat too. I also found it really low. I actually had to take the doppler put it near my pubic bone and angle it down to even hear it. I found the best position to find it was completely flat on my back. Hope you are able to hear that beautiful heartbeat soon!!

LisaL said...

I think I'm right above my pelvic bone. I don't really spend a lot of time looking for a HB though so I know that's probably one reason why I haven't found anything yet.
With me having to move around the fat and pressing in a bit it starts making me feel achy so I stop.
I'll try again next week for a little longer than I have been.