Thursday, February 2, 2012

Forgot

That seems to be happening more frequently....

Anyway, forgot to mention that my body is just totally falling apart.

I have canker sores in my mouth and my teeth hurt :(
The first canker sore appeared right before I got this cold on the upper part of my mouth, now I have 2 more. One on the right cheek, one on the left in the back of my mouth.

And my teeth or gums, whatever hurt. It keeps changing spots. It was at the front of my mouth on my bottom teeth at first, now it has moved to my wisdom teeth.
Hopefully it doesn't get any worse than this... if it does... going to have to go to the dentist.
Embarassing to admit but I haven't been since I was a small child. YIKES.
I know for a fact that I'll need teeth pulled but I'm so paranoid to do anything like that while pregnant ya know? I've read that they wait until 2nd tri before doing anything? Sigh... I really do need to go though and so does DH.

No comments: