Friday, February 3, 2012

Yep, still sick

Not that I was expecting the cold to be gone in a couple of days, but I sure as hell was hoping lol.

Day started off so great yesterday. My nose wasn't that stuffed up and my head didn't feel like it was in a vice any longer.
Then the day went on and the nose just kept getting more and more stuffy until nothing was getting through it. BLEH!
Thankfully the vice feeling didn't come back though, but it was replaced w/ coughing. It's not a chest cold cough, more of a just phlegmy throat/dry irritated throat cough.
My nose is all crusty and dry on the outside and... UGH I hate colds! lol

I slept eh, ok last night. I've been getting up and sleeping on the couch. I can get in to better positions and get up and cough and whatnot without worrying if I'm waking DH up. It's all good b/c our couch is VERY comfy hehe.
It took a while for me to get to sleep and get back to sleep if I woke, but once asleep, it was good.

____
Meat aversion is still in full swing it seems. I usually love my baked chicken but I wanted nothing to do with it last night. Just had a salad which was AWESOME and a slice of pizza from Wed heh.

It's weird though... it's not a total meat aversion, it's only to SOME. I still want processed meat, like hot dogs and lunch meat... and the thought of things like chicken fingers sounds good to me too. But fried chicken... one of my favorite foods... it makes me lose my appetite thinking about. Very weird how these food aversions work lol.

____
My nipples are itching like holy hell today. Went braless yesterday and think that was a BAD decision. I think the shirt rubbing up against them has irritated them causing them to itch. They're not really dry anymore, just itchy.

____
Sores in my mouth feel better. The one on the right side feels like it's gone. The one on the left looks bad, but is feeling better. The one on the top of my mouth is the main one that is bothering me. Going to just avoid acidy foods and use more mouthwash or something and hope that helps.

____
DH still hasn't told his coworkers that I'm pregnant yet. It's so cute, when I asked him why he said b/c they're going to make a HUGE deal over it lol.
I just think it's so sweet that they would make a big deal over it even though I've only met most of them once or not at all :P lol
They know we were doing fertility treatments and often gave DH their unhelpful tips on getting pregnant lol.
They're going to be so excited for him. Wish I was a fly on the wall when he does tell them. Would love to see him turn bright red hehe

No comments: