Monday, February 13, 2012

Feeling.. meh

I think I'm going to have to start snacking more often, just something small so I can have something in my stomach.
Nausea & gagging are still acting up pretty good. UGH I don't like talking about it b/c it causes it.
It's still not terrible, but certainly not fun either.

Still wondering if I am actually hearing the baby and not just an artery or something. I pick up a heartbeat WAY over to the left... and I mean, it is WAY WAY over. That first time I picked up a heartbeat... it was slower, and then I picked up a faster one which I'm fairly confident was the baby... now though.. *shrugs*

My next appointment just needs to get here already!! Let the professionals find it so I can stop worrying at least for a couple of days :P heh
Actually kinda hope they have a hard time finding it so they'll have to do an u/s. Hearing the hb is wonderful, don't get me wrong, but seeing the baby wiggling around in there is better :D

I think if I didn't have all of this stomach fat, I may have a tiny bump. Just hope it pops soon.

Can't wait to start buying baby stuff. I know I want to start buying cloth diapers at 20w. Since some of them are so expensive, just want to start buying them soon so it's not such a big one time purchase... although that might be for the best depending on shipping.

I'm starting to feel guilty for not eating healthy. I can't help it.. well I guess I can, but healthy crap just isn't appealing to me. Salad sorta is now, but fruit... meh, not so much.
I guess I should make a better effort in eating better though. Really need to start drinking milk again. I was drinking 2 glasses every day and then my morning sickness got a little worse and I stopped b/c ginger ale was the only beverage that seemed to help.

No comments: