Saturday, February 25, 2012

I swear I think....

...., that really light fluttering/bubbly feeling could be movement.
I don't feel it all the time, but it feels the same whenever I do actually notice it.
It's a really really light sorta fizzy feeling is the best way I can describe it. It feels like it could be in the correct area too.
Just so difficult to tell since I have nothing else to compare to heh.
I really hope it is movement :D

Hooha area is still feeling strange. I think it may be some sort of UTI. I really don't know what to make of it. It doesn't burn when I pee. I don't have to go more often, it doesn't hurt when I go... it's just this dull ache.
I'll have to trim the hedges down there before Thursday just in case they want to do an exam. Not sure why but just in case.
____

Been so lazy today. I didn't go to bed until 1am last night and I still woke up when I usually do. Well I slept in just a little longer, but I was only laying in the bed awake TRYING to get back to sleep heh.
I just took a 10min power nap on the couch heh. It should keep me going until bedtime :P

1 comment:

Amy and Robert said...

You're at about the stage that most start feeling that fluttering feeling.. yes, that is movement!!! Excited for you!