Saturday, February 4, 2012

Embarassing

Didn't mention this before because well.. it's embarassing to admit to but I'm here to be honest about everything so here goes.

Since I've had this cold... if I haven't used the bathroom in a while and I sneeze or cough.. I'll pee myself a little.
There I said it.
Thank goodness for panty liners or I'd be going through my undies and shorts like they were going out of style.

Still sick obviously. I've been drinking a lot of water, in hopes that it would help w/ the congestion, but NOPE, it makes it worse. WTH? The more water I drink, the more mucus my nose makes and it goes NO WHERE. Just stays in my nose and I can't breathe through it.
Frickin drives me crazy.

____
DH is going paintballing today. Fun fun. I pulled out all of the mural stuff last week, but they were curled up and put away for so long. Had to put some heavy books on them to try to flatten them out a bit. If they're ok, I'll probably start painting today.
I dunno what I'm going to do about the rest of the leaves on the figures head that I haven't finished. The colors that I used were mixed by myself and have all dried up. Not sure if I'll be able to get those same colors again. Guess I should've thought of that before :P lol

2 comments:

SLES75 said...

get used to it...it only gets worse....start practicing your kegles....you're gonna need them

LisaL said...

Lol, I've read that it happens later on, I just wasn't expecting it this soon :P lol
Hopefully it will ease up a bit when I get over this cold.