Tuesday, February 21, 2012

15w

Thankfully week 14 seemed to go by a little quicker. Not sure why, but I'm not complaining heh.

Here's 15w bump compared to 14 and 13w

I really don't see much of a difference at all. The small bump I'm feeling under the fat is still pretty small. I think if I was skinny, I'd still only have a tiny bump.

It's ok. Even though I am eager to have a baby bump.. I guess it's a good thing that it's taking so long to get it. That way I can still wear my normal clothes instead of having to buy anything.
____
Called up the nurse yesterday and for the go ahead for the concert in May. WOOOO!
She just told me basic stuff. Like not to get near the crowds since b/c of mosh pits. Darnit... and I was planning on getting my mosh on too! ;)
She said going to a concert every once in a while shouldn't cause any harm.

DH bought the tickets about an hour after. Bought insurance on them as well. If we don't use them for whatever reason, then we get all our money back.
No telling how I'll be feeling then so it was extra money well spent.

I can't wait for it though!!! So many good bands are gonna be there and hopefully it will be great. I had no idea they did it last year as well or I would've wanted to go to that one too. If this is actually an annual event... I think this will be our yearly trip. Bring baby along with some really good ear plugs hehe.
Or eventually bring LO along when they're a little older :P

No comments: