Thursday, February 2, 2012

Don't fail me now!

My immune system that is!
I know why it's lower in pregnancy, but still.. it can at least get rid of a cold :P hehe
Feeling somewhat better today since I actually got half-decent sleep last night and this morning.
Think I was just so exhausted it didn't matter if I couldn't breathe or my nose was burning when it cleared up.
I think it's helping that I drank A LOT of water last night. Thankfully my water aversion seems to have left. No more nausea or gagging when I drink it, YAY!
Going to be chugging down as much as I can today and hope it helps. I'll be in the bathroom every 5mins but hopefully it will be worth it.

DH wants us to start walking. BLEH!! I told him that I didn't want to, but he insists. Said that it's not good for me to be in the house all day doing nothing. I understand, but this pregnancy has just made me SUPER lazy. I just don't want to do anything at all.
But I'll do it bc I know he's right. I think he's been doing research while at work about pregnancy b/c he said that being pregnant can increase your risk for blood clots hence the staying at home doing nothing comment heh.
So I'm sure after I get over this cold, we'll probably be taking walks outside after dinner or before or whenever.

No comments: