Thursday, February 16, 2012

So impatient!

I was going to wait until next week before using doppler again, but yeah... I waited 2 whole days :P lol
I guess now that the LO is getting bigger and I actually know what to listen for now, it's much easier to pick up the hb.
I tried getting video of it, but LO was not cooperating and seemed to be moving around all over the place. It's all good. Just knowing he/she is still in there is good enough for me.
____

I found this SO sweet. DH usually goes out on Wed to friends house. He got home and we're laying in bed trying to get to sleep.
Out of the blue, he asks me if I feel any different with a baby growing inside of me. It completely caught me off guard. I just replied no, I feel normal.. which honestly, I really do other than some of the symptoms I still have.
So he said something like... I bet you will when you have a bigger bump right? I just laughed and said I probably will feel diff when I can feel the baby moving & kicking.
Few more words were exchanged and he said, we're gonna have a little breakdancer going by the ultrasounds so far.

Brings tears to my eyes. I mean just a random conversation where neither of us said much, but in his own way... it just shows me how excited he is. I know I've said it before, but he is going to be such a wonderful father.
He's not the most forward emotional type of guy, but he has his own ways.
I'm so lucky to have him.

No comments: