Thursday, February 16, 2012

Constipation suuuuuucks

I don't mind it as much as diarrhea, but constipation isn't a walk in the park either.
Just spent the last 15mins in the bathroom trying to push out a turd... and still didn't do it! GRRRRR
Everything was going well at first, and then that last little bit kept turtle heading and would not budge! SO annoying!! I finally got tired of trying to push it out.
It didn't feel big... just.. stuck *shrugs*

What else has been going on that I've gotten to mention.
My nipples were itching like hell last night!!!!
It started with my left one then went to the right.
They sure as hell don't tell you about this when pregnant. It is terrible!! Thankfully my nipples aren't very sensitive right now, but it's still delicate skin so you can't scratch it like you want and then it just starts up again a second after you scratch it.
My poor poor nips.

Oh I stopped taking met yesterday. I still have a few, but decided meh.... just stop. Don't think taking 1000mg was doing much anyway and thought maybe they were actually causing the diarrhea I was having. Dunno if that's true, but whatever.

Feels like there was something else, but I can't remember now.

No comments: