Monday, February 6, 2012

Babymoon

I didn't even know there was such a thing until I read my baby books and saw it mentioned on a Bones episode we watched on Netflix :P lol
It makes sense though. Get in one more vacation before the baby arrives.

Ours isn't going to be some extravagent expensive trip or anything though. Probably just going to go to the beach for a weekend depending on when DH has time off.
Not too far away and not too expensive. Just hang out on the beach all day and relax. Sounds nice to me :)
I think DH wants to do something a bit more though. He wants to go to Charleston and do stuff there. The only thing that I'd want to do was go on a Ghost Tour, but it's 90mins of standing and walking around. Not sure I'll be up to that if we go when I'm bigger. No idea how I'll feel or what, ya know?
____

UGH I slept like shit last night. My mouth kept getting extra dry and I started to get a headache.
____

Tried doppler again this morning and nothin. Could hear the rumblings of gas which was weird, but that was it.
Tried farting but RLP started to act up while I was trying to relieve myself lol.
That is like the only reassurance I have that things are still ok in there. Wish I could just pick up the baby's hb already.
____

Wedding that I thought was at the end of the month is actually this weekend. Not really a big deal.. just seems like the maternity dress I bought for it is gonna go to waste. It's still a cute dress so it's all good. I can always wear it later when I get bigger :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

What kind of doppler did you get? Have you tried really low down? It usually takes me a bit to find the little one because I think they like to move around a lot, but I usually find the heartbeat lower down then I think it would be. LOL