Tuesday, May 1, 2012

25w

Wow... only 15 more weeks to go. IF LO stays in that long that is. Hope she stays in for most of that time.

Anywho... here is my bellyshot of the week.
Decided to try on my maternity dress again. It still fits really well which surprises me. Thought by now that it would be too snug heh
25w compared to 22w

Man I need a haircut :P
____

Since I'm gonna be posting up a lot of photos today as I said I would (and actually remembered to)... here are some random ones first.
Last week, we got in the pet gate that DH ordered.... and this is what the UPS guy did to conceal it outside...
I can barely see that box! It's so well hidden!......... -_-

Why we bought the pet gate. DH wanted to move the litterbox to keep the dogs out of it. Yes... our dogs are cat shit eaters as a lot are unfortunatly. Dunno wth it is with cat crap and dogs loving it. BLEH
Anyway, this is the setup DH did in the sunroom
We actually went out and bought those stools for the cat to jump on... and to help keep the gate propped up.
Cat seems to enjoy it though and dogs can't get in to it now, so YAY!
His royal fatness....

And finally... well I guess this isn't too random. It's my card table work station :P Where I'll be working most of the day today cutting out the nursery thing
The big black thing on the green pad is the Millenium Falcon I'm cutting out. Soooooo much work
____

Here's the glider & ottoman
They were covered up with blankets just in case the cat decided to take interest in them. He hasn't so far though so took them off to take the photo. Plus they really need to air out. The cushions have this funky turpentine smell to them
It's pretty comfy, but I want to get a thicker butt cushion for it. It's comfy for about maybe 10mins and my butt starts to hurt b/c there's not much there on the chair.


And finally here are the carseats.
The larger one just says Cosco on it *shrugs* And the smaller (the tan/plaid one) has an Evenflo booklet with it so I'm gonna step out on a limb here and say that's the brand it is lol
Like I said, they're nothing special, but they're gonna keep LO safe and sound and that's all that matters :D

2 comments:

unaffected said...

You've popped! And wow, your hair is so long!! :)

Anonymous said...

You look sooo adorable!! I love the shirt. I can see even more of a difference now the past couple weeks! I love all the things you guys have done!