Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Almond Milk

I bought some chocolate almond milk before and didn't care for the texture of it. It was too thick and just I dunno... I didn't like it. The flavor was really good, but that's it.

So decided to try again with a different brand. Bought Blue Diamond, unsweetened vanilla flavored almond milk and ya know... it's not bad at all.
I don't really taste the vanilla, but I can def tell it's almonds and the texture of it is more like regular milk so a lot easier for myself to drink down.
Plus it only has 1carb per serving and a lot of calcium in it so... yep. It's not sweet at all though. So if you're thinking about trying it, don't expect the unsweetened version to be naturally sweet in any way.
Think it would be REALLY good with some cereal.
____

DH has a coworker that has a bassinet that she barely used that she offered to give to us. WOO!
Was wondering where LO was going to sleep at first, so that solves this problem.
Just got a photo of it and it's super cute. Blue Winnie the Pooh fabric on it. It's adorable and FREE! MUAHAHAHA lol
____

Hmmm.... once again.... can't remember what I wanted to say...

EDIT: Remembered finally!
I dunno how the heck I forgot considering I was JUST watching what I'm about to comment about.. sigh.

Anywho... on babycenter.com they have videos of women giving birth. Like all up in the crotch shot videos lol.
I am SO frickin glad I don't have to be at that end :P
All of the women in those videos were so well manicured down below... no hair at all.
PFFFT it is not gonna be like that for me.
I am a hairy beast and it's gonna look like chewbacca is trying to come out of my vajangle.
Of course I'll try to trim as much as I can like I usually do, but still... hairs get missed and trimming only does so much.

But yeah... of course almost all of them made me cry. I can't wait to be in their position. Obviously don't want a c-sec, but at this point... I don't care how lil Zoe comes in to this world, so long as she is healthy. I can't wait!!!

No comments: