Monday, May 7, 2012

Primal again

So today is our first official day back on the Primal plan.
Mine of course is going to be modified to include a lot more fruit and nuts.
I'm also adding in banana chips, maybe regular bananas too if I feel like I don't mind the heartburn heh
Uhm, also bought these 2 small fruit juices to try out. Those aren't going to be a regular part or anything, but it's something sweet for now without being too awful.

Gonna be tough at first to give up my junk food, but gotta do it just in case I do have GD. Plus well.. junk food isn't good for either of us anyway so might as well give that up while I feel motivated to do so heh.


For lunch today, I fixed myself a beef broth egg drop soup w/ mushrooms. Waiting for it to cool down right now.
Will have some nuts and probably an apple after too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you do have GD, you'll definitely want to stay away from bananas--they are one of the worst fruits to have. So are grapes, watermelon and strawberries. Apples are one of the better fruits you can eat, but still can be really bad on your blood sugar! Try eating smaller ones and usually later in the day.