Friday, May 25, 2012

I dunno.... stuff

This post is just gonna be a bunch of random things. Nothing much since nothing is going on heh.
Just waiting for the frickin Kawaii website to restock so I can buy more diapers already.
Can't even get the ones I really want because they NEVER get them in when they say. Pissing me off, but whatever.
____

It's so neat being able to tell where Zoe is now in there. Was reading yesterday and my bump would go slightly lopsided b/c she kept wanting to rest on the right side. Then she'd go towards the middle, back to the right, etc.
I wish I could tell what part of her I'm seeing/feeling though. I'm fairly certain it's probably her bottom but difficult to be certain.

She hasn't really been kicking a lot. It's more just general movements, like what I just explained. Her moving her whole body or whatnot. I still feel a lot of that gurgly/bubbling feeling down low still. Always makes me wonder what she's doing in there to create that sensation. Almost like she's doing raspberries in there heh.
____

Totally offtopic.... So You Think You Can Dance premiered last night! YAY! I LOOOOOOOVE that show so much. I dunno why b/c I can't dance at all. I just love it though and am so excited that it's back on!
____

OOOO I'm so glad that my sugar wasn't high after dinner last night.
I fixed frank & beans and well.. beans + the sugary sauce they're in... yeah, I was afraid my sugar was going to be through the roof.
PLUS I had about a cup of popcorn. I wanted more but knew I shouldn't....
I got dizzy right after eating too which was weird. It wasn't bad, just an off center feeling. Lasted for about an hour and a half.
Anyway... sugar was fine though at 112. I thought the dizziness might've been caused by the food, but don't think it would've affected me that quickly. Maybe the LO was just sitting on a blood vessel or something *shrugs*
____

Gotta finish R2D2 today. I've only finished the top part the dome shaped part. THAT was the easy bit... the body is going to be a PAIN. The bottom portion is white... the white I have does not cover well and tends to clump up and just looks like a mess. So, I'm going to have to basically use a grey first and then go over it with the white and hope that it helps to cover it a bit better and doesn't make it look so.. meh.

I still have C3PO left to do... and he's all yellow, or well, gold whatever.
And the yellow paint SUCKS BALLS. I dunno wth I'm going to do there.

No comments: