Thursday, May 17, 2012

Eggs and me...

We just can not see eye to brown eye here.

I had eggs twice yesterday. For breakfast and then for dinner. Absolutely no problems.

Fast forward to today.... ate some eggs again for breakfast, and some hard boiled for lunch. Well that apparently was too much and I've been paying for it.
Damnit... and I love eggs too :(
Maybe I could just have them once a day? Or maybe every other day. Space it out a bit more and hope that it doesn't aggrivate my stomach I guess.


Now something that did bother my stomach yesterday, but just w/ gas was the cabbage I ate for lunch. Holy stanky farts!
Gas actually hasn't been THAT bad with this pregnancy. When I do get it, it's usually right before a BM and normally they don't smell.
Last night though... MAN. You know how you can tolerate your own funk. Like a fart, or when you go #2, etc etc. I mean it's not pleasant by any means, but it's just different than if it was a smell coming from another person, ya know?
Well, these were so bad, they were almost too much for myself.
Cabbage gas= BAD!

Ok enough w/ the bodily functions heh
____

Damnit...... now I forgot what I was going to say again! BAH!

No comments: